Deadline: June 1, 2023
Native Forward provides financial assistance to fellows to cover the cost of professional examinations, including Bar Examination funding. Exam assistance is limited to a single examination which must be taken within one calendar year after graduation date. This award covers fees incurred to register for the exam, costs of preparatory courses, and other exam-related expenses.
- Applicants must be currently funded by:
- Loan for Service (LFS)
- Special Higher Education Program (SHEP)
- Science Post Graduate Scholarship Fund (SPGSF)
- Applicants must have graduated within one year of applying for exam funding assistance.
- Exam assistance is limited to one professional examination.
- Recipients of this funding must submit test results to Native Forward as soon as the results are received.
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.