Native Forward Scholars Fund Named Undergraduate Scholarships provide financial assistance to eligible American Indian and Alaska Native undergraduate students pursuing degrees full-time at an accredited institution. Please base your personal statement on the field of study you will be pursuing. These opportunities are need-based awards.
- Holly Scholarship – Students from the Southwest or from a reservation Tribe studying health science or education
- Thirty7 Scholarship – Students pursuing a degree in education or a teaching certificate.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member of a federally recognized American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native group or provide documentation of ancestry to possession of one-fourth degree Indian blood of a federally recognized Tribe or Alaska Native group.
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- Meet the specific eligibility requirements as outlined above for each opportunity.
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.