Native Forward provides financial assistance to Fellows to cover the cost of professional examinations, including Bar Examination funding. Exam assistance is limited to a single examination which must be taken within one calendar year after the graduation date. This award covers fees incurred to register for the exam, costs of preparatory courses, and other exam-related expenses.
- Applicants must be currently funded by:
- Loan for Service (LFS)
- Special Higher Education Program (SHEP)
- Science Post Graduate Scholarship Fund (SPGSF)
- Applicants must have graduated within one year of applying for exam funding assistance
- Exam assistance is limited to one professional examination
Recipients of this funding must submit test results to Native Forward as soon as the results are received
Contact our Scholarship Operations team at Scholarships@NativeForward.org.