Native Forward Scholars Fund provides financial assistance to fellows to cover the cost of professional examinations, including Bar Examination funding. Exam assistance is limited to a single examination which must be taken within one calendar year after the graduation date. This award covers fees incurred to register for the exam, costs of preparatory courses, and other exam-related expenses.
To be considered for professional development funding the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be currently funded by:
- BIE Loan for Service (LFS)
- BIE Special Higher Education Program (SHEP)
- BIE Science Post Graduate Scholarship Fund (SPGSF)
- Applicants must have graduated within one year of applying for exam funding assistance.
- Exam assistance is limited to one professional examination.
- Recipients of this funding must submit test results to Native Forward Scholars Fund as soon as the results are received.
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.