Deadline: November 30, 2022
The PNM Pueblo Education Endowment Part-Time Scholarship provides financial assistance to students from one of the 19 Pueblo Nations of New Mexico who is pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, or degree. This program will award six scholarships per academic year and is a merit-based award.
Students must meet the following to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member or first- or second-generation descendant of one of the 19 Pueblo Nations in New Mexico. Documentation is required via a copy of Certificate Degree of Indian Blood (CIB), Tribal membership card, or an enrollment or descendant letter from the Tribal Enrollment Office.
- Be enrolled part-time (minimum six hours) at an accredited college or university.
- Be pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), or graduate degree.
- Be pursuing a vocational trade or a degree with a focus in a STEM or STEM-related discipline, public policy, business administration, communications/journalism, or education.
- Have a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduates) or 3.5 (graduates).
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.