Deadline: June 1, 2023
The purpose of the PNM Pueblo Education Endowment Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students from one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations of New Mexico who are pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, or degree.
This program will award 15 scholarships per academic year. This opportunity is a merit-based award.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member or 1st/2nd generation descendant of one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations in New Mexico.
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university.
- Be pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), or graduate degree.
- Be pursuing a Vocational Trade OR a degree with a focus in a STEM or STEM-related discipline, Public Policy, Business Administration, Communications/Journalism, or Education. Engineering and Electrical Engineering students are encouraged to apply.
- Possess a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) or 3.5 (graduate).
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at Scholarships@NativeForward.org.