The PNM Pueblo Education Endowment Scholarship provides financial assistance to students from one of the 19 Pueblo Nations of New Mexico who are pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, or degree. This program will award 15 scholarships per academic year. This opportunity is a merit-based award.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member or 1st/2nd generation descendant of one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations in New Mexico. Documentation is required via a copy of Certificate Degree of Indian Blood (CIB), Tribal membership card, or a letter of enrollment/descendancy from the Tribal enrollment office.
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time at an accredited college or university.
- Pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), or graduate degree.
- Pursuing a vocational trade or a degree with a focus in a STEM or STEM-related discipline, public policy, business administration, communications/journalism, or education. Engineering and electrical engineering students are encouraged to apply.
- Possess a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate).
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.