Status: Opens January 1, 2023
Deadline: June 1, 2023
The PNM Pueblo Education Endowment Scholarship provides financial assistance to students from one of the 19 Pueblo Nations of New Mexico who are pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, or degree.
This program will award 15 scholarships per academic year. This opportunity is a merit-based award.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member or 1st/2nd generation descendant of one of the 19 Pueblo Nations in New Mexico. Documentation is required via a copy of Certificate Degree of Indian Blood (CIB), Tribal membership card, or a letter of enrollment/descendancy from the Tribal enrollment office.
- Be enrolled full-time or part-time at an accredited college or university.
- Pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, undergraduate (juniors and seniors only) or graduate degree.
- Pursuing a Vocational Trade or a degree with a focus in a STEM or STEM-related discipline, Public Policy, Business Administration, Communications/Journalism, or Education. Engineering and Electrical Engineering students are encouraged to apply.
- Possess a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) or 3.5 (graduate).
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.