The REDW Scholarship provides financial assistance to eligible American Indian and Alaska Native undergraduate (juniors and seniors) and graduate (master’s) students pursuing degrees full-time at an accredited institution. Applicants must hold a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Undergraduate applicants must be full-time juniors or seniors who are pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, or business-related field.
Graduate applicants must be in a full-time master’s degree program pursuing a master’s in business administration, taxation, or accountancy.
The maximum amount of an academic year award is $2,500. This opportunity is a merit-based award.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member or a descendant of a federally or state-recognized American Indian Tribe or Alaska Native group.
- Documentation from the Tribe is required through Native Forward Scholars Fund’s online tribal eligibility certification (TEC) form.
- Be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate applicants must be full-time juniors or seniors who are pursuing a degree in accounting, finance, or business-related field.
- Possess an unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
For any further questions, contact our Scholarship Operations team at fellowships@NativeForward.org.