Financial Aid Resources
Of The Month
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est
While you may have in mind what your dream university is, it’s important for you to cast a wide net and apply to different colleges and universities. There are different types of colleges and universities that caters to all types of students. These types of institutions also come with various Costs of Attendance, Degree Types, Support Services, and Campus Housing.
Take Into Consideration:
- How far away from home the institution is?
- How much will it cost to attend that institution? (How much will you and your family be responsible for paying or how much financial aid need will you need
- Do they have a Native community and Native
- Do they have the majors that you are interested in?Does the institution have good retention, graduation, and job placement rates?
- Do they have campus housing and if so what type?
- Do you see yourself at that institution?