All About Your Application
The Personal Profile
- Your academic record
- Words that describe who you are
- Your activities by high school year
- College Prep
- Community Service
- Leadership roles
- Tribal involvement
Scholarship Application Timeline
- Research scholarships
- Prioritize scholarship applications by the deadline
- Review the eligibility criteria
- Choose your nominator/recommender early and select an individual who knows you well.
- Review materials prior to submitting – have another person proofread your work.
- Complete and submit applications before each deadline.
- Follow up with scholarship organizations to ensure your application is complete and received.
- Be sure to write a thank-you note for your scholarship provider as well as your nominator/recommender.