The purpose of the PNM Pueblo Education Endowment Part-Time Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students from one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations of New Mexico who are pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, or degree.
This program will award six scholarships per academic year. This opportunity is a merit-based award.
Students must meet the following requirements to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be an enrolled member or 1st/2nd generation descendant of one of the nineteen Pueblo Nations in New Mexico.
- Be enrolled part-time (min. 6 hours) at an accredited college or university.
- Be pursuing a certificate, vocational trade, undergraduate (juniors and seniors only), or graduate degree.
- Be pursuing a Vocational Trade OR a degree with a focus in a STEM or STEM-related discipline, Public Policy, Business Administration, Communications/Journalism, or Education.
- Possess a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate) or 3.5 (graduate).
Contact our Scholarship Operations team at Scholarships@NativeForward.org.