As a first-time college student, you may find yourself preparing to take the ACT or SAT as part of your college application. Here are some tips to help you prepare and dominate your test.
Test Prep Tips
- Test ahead of time! Don’t wait until the last minute before applications are due.
- Take practice tests. This will help familiarize you with the content of your test.
- Consider taking a test preparation course.
- Study! Study! Study!
- Seek out test fee waivers from the following resources:
- TRiO Programs (Upward Bound, Talent search, GEAR UP)
- JOM Programs
- Tribal Education departments
- Tribal Scholarship office
- School guidance counselor